Monday, November 2, 2015

Week #6

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had a great weekend and lots of candies to share.

Last week we worked on ball judgement reception skill, specifically judging the incoming height of the ball, its trajectory, when and how we should react to it, and of course how we should move in order to have the best position and ideal impact point. I think everyone did a great job focus on the task, making good decisions, working really hard to get into position.

This week, we will continue to emphasize and demand proper impact point from all players. We will be looking at judging speed of the ball (together with height), when and how to react, and the decision of movement a player should have. Again, this is going to demand players to really focus and challenge their reception skills!

*** I will be away for my Coach 3 program starting this Thursday for 4 days. There will be another coach to cover my Thursday classes ***

That's all for now, see you on court!

Peter Liu



No comments:

Post a Comment