Congratulations to ORC Team #1 on winning the 2015 TDC Cup at Aviva Centre this weekend!!
Our team #1 consisted of 4 players and they were Matthew Yang, Even Van DerStarren, Bailey Muller, and Ola Andrea Irla-Bartyzel. Our players competed extremely well and also shown great support to each other. I am proud of what they did and I'm sure all players learned a lot from this experience.
Our team #2 had to withdraw from the tournament due to illness on couple of our players. It is unfortunate, but we can only move forward as I know there will be other opportunities in the near future.
Special shout out goes to Claire Podolsky. Claire played for Veneto Tennis Club this past weekend. She did a great job and shown great sportsmanship on and off the court. I'm sure Team Veneto was happy and thankful for you being part of their team. Well done Claire!
Big thanks to all the parents for bring players to tournament on time and supporting, cheering for our players. I hope you all had a great time watching your child compete, learned and gained valuable information from this event.
If you have any photos to share. Please email them to me so I can post them here and in our newsletter.
If you have any photos to share. Please email them to me so I can post them here and in our newsletter.
Go ORC Go!
Peter Liu
Good job guys, we are very proud of all of you! Yves Boulais
ReplyDeleteCongratulations team ORC, well done...
ReplyDeleteDaniel has registered for upcoming tournament U12 Transition Tour at Blackmore in RichmondHill ON Dec 18-20 it is on OTA website, hope other team members can join also....
Great effort by the entire team. Well done & thanks, Peter!
ReplyDelete