Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Parents Meeting tonight at 7:00pm



Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we are having our parents and coaches meeting tonight starting at 7:00pm.

I hope to see everyone there!

Peter Liu

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everybody, I don't know if maybe Peter can format an area for parents to post about which tournaments they are doing so that we can sometimes meet there, but that would be great. Claire and Jackson are not doing any OTA tournaments (only USTA) until late December, mainly because we will be away at a tournament called "Little Mo" in Florida. However, December 27 Jackson is doing a transition tour at Aviva Centre. It would be nice to meet up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MJ,
    I can't format an area or create a forum page to have everyone communicate, but I just made a extra page called "Tournaments" which will collect all the tournament related posts I made. This should help some what and everyone can then comment under my post to keep the communication going there. I hope this helps.

    Peter L

    ReplyDelete